The Federal Government of Nigeria is hereby inviting interested applicants from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- APPLY: 2023 United Nations UNDP Graduate Programme for young Graduates
- APPLY: 2023 Obama Foundation Scholarship Program for Emerging Leaders
- Study-In-Germany: 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students
- Host: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 75,000 Naira Yeary Bursary
- Deadline: October 21, 2022
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
75,000 Annual Bursary fee
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
Method of Application
APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.
Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Deadline: October 21, 2022