Shell Companies in Nigeria is offering Nigerian students in Higher Institutions and are undertaking a Student Industrial Training Programme, the opportunity to gain work experience in shell office locations.
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances.
Here are some suggestions you should check out;
Study-In-USA: 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students
- Host: Shell Nigeria
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Training | Stipend
- Deadline: Not Specified
What Are The Eligible Courses
The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
Duration and Reward
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Method of Application
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – [email protected]
Email subject should be in this format:
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
Deadline: Not Specified