2023 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarships
Applications for the 2023 Study Abroad Scholarships of the NDDC is open to Young Nigerians to study in any of the Foreign universities.
The scholarship is open to applicant with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities Medicine, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Information Technology, and others.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £18,384 annual stipends
- 2023 Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €27,500 annual stipend.
- Host: Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: October 30, 2022
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is starting a foreign post graduate scholarship program as part of its human resource development initiatives to give Niger Deltans the training and skills they need to effectively participate in the current administration’s local content program and compete internationally in a variety of professional disciplines.
The program is for candidates who meet the requirements and have earned relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from reputable universities in one of the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Hospitality Management
To be considered for the NDDC Foreign Scholarship, you must:
- Be from the Niger Delta Region
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Have First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme
- Not belong to any cult group and must not have any criminal record
- Have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University