University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students offer several admission-based scholarships for undergraduate studies awards up to $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
The University of Alberta is home to a friendly community of over 7,200 international students, including many just like you who have completed their high school in Canada. In total, over 40,000 Canadian and international students study together at our welcoming and diverse campuses.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $34 million each year
- Deadline: January 11, 2023
Did you know that 1 in 5 first-year students receive a scholarship? Learn about the Admission-based and Application-based scholarship opportunities below and see what may be available for you.
Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be international students admitted to the applied programme at the University of Alberta.
- Be check entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Alberta.
- Be proficient in English Language
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Up to $120,000 CAD (payable over 4 years) to successful applicants
- Top students could receive up to $5,000 CAD, depending on the admission average.
- Top students from certain regions could receive up to $5,000 CAD, based on the admission average.
- The top 5% of students in each faculty could receive up to $6,000, depending on admission average.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Canadian Student: visit here
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- An international student currently studying in Canada
International Student: visit here
- An international student who is studying or has completed studies outside of Canada
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: January 11, 2023