Applications are currently being opened for the UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships for australia students, an amazing funding opportunity. This program is only for students starting their first year of undergraduate study at UTS in the autumn session of 2022.
The goal of such scholarships is to provide financial aid to talented students who are unable to begin their undergraduate studies at UTS owing to financial constraints.
The Institution of Technology Sydney (UTS) is an Australian public research university founded in 1988. The institution enrolled 45,930 students in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in 2018.
READ ALSO: STUDY ABROAD: 2023 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarships for Young Nigerians
Why choose the University of Technology Sydney? The university is well-known globally for its creative teaching and unrivaled facilities. It has established itself as one of the world’s leading young universities.
According to the 2019 QS World University Rankings, it is ranked first in Australia and 10th in the world.
Each year, up to two new Recipients will be selected. Each program winner will get $20,000 for two years to finance their studies at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Application Deadline: April 13, 2020
- Department: N/A
- Award: $40,000 ($20,000 each)
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Citizens of Australia and New Zealand
- Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Australia
UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students enrolled in an undergraduate course in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting the following eligibility criteria is required:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be under 23 years of age at the commencement of the relevant academic year
- Be commencing the first year of any UTS undergraduate course in the Autumn session
- Be enrolled, or intend to enroll, full-time in a UTS undergraduate course
- Apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage
- Be available to attend an interview in person.
- How to Apply for the UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarships: Completing the online application form and sending it with accompanying documents will help you book your place in the program. Note: To get this funding opportunity, applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program at UTS.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity application to demonstrate financial need. Supporting statements maximum of 300 words for each question and a Reference letter must be sent with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Before starting the process of admission, must check all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the UTS English language requirements, you must require to demonstrate proficiency in English. For more information on language requirements, check here.